File storing and sharing are much important in the data management field. In earlier days, all the data were filed manually with the help of paper. Later, technology development leads to various methods and devices to store and share the files. In that category, Floppy disk, Compact Disk, Pen drive, memory card play a vital role. But these are limited with the storage capacity. In the modern days, all are being digital and storage space is needed more to save the digital data. The devices may serve the purpose but required more than one. Also carrying and keeping safe of these devices will be difficult. The development of internet-based services is rectifying this problem. Earlier, the Email system will be used to upload and transfer the files. This also has its own size limit. Later different best file upload site systems were developed such as desktop systems, browser-based systems, and business systems.
In this, the respective package is installed on the computer to upload the files. There are a number of the best systems are available. In those, let us see the about two desktop systems.
- Dropbox:It is one of the very famous file upload sites among the people where can directly upload the files from the desktop by synchronizing. The security issue is being one of the drawbacks in this hence they working towards rectifying it.
- Box:It is similar to Dropbox associated with the great security system and different features.
This is a file uploading system where no need to install any packages or programs for the service. This is working based on the browser.
- Wetransfer:It is the system that uploads the files directly to the mentioned email id. The free service of this system will be available up to 2GB. More than that need to pay to use up to 20GB.
- GoFile:It is one of the browser-based file uploading systems and there is no size limit existed. It has very good security provisions with it.
Business services may require completely extensive services and that should be exclusive for the business-oriented process.
- Google Drive: This is a system that offers real-time file uploading services where the clients can even edit and share immediately. This provides a business suite with more storage space to handle the business features.
- Canto DAM:This is one of the digital asset management systems that possess all the features that business management needs to upload and manage the files.